PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY INTERNSHIP OFFER
The Role As the our sales, HR and marketing intern your main responsibility will be to directly support our founder and the company in its day-to-day activities. This is a great role because it will give you the chance to touch a lot of different areas within out business and build lots of new skills. Clients are all over the world, in particular Germany and Switzerland. So in this role, you will combine French, German and English languages.
This tasks will include
• Maintain databases and input information, data, and records
• Conduct specific projects and research i.e. social media content research
• Speaking on the phone with potential and existing candidates with catch up calls
• Following up with potential companies & designing marketing campaigns
• Preparing content for social media (Linkedin/Xing) in English and in German/French
• Formatting documents |
• Manage diaries and organise meetings/appointments
• Helping to design our website |
• Miscellaneous tasks to support the Director
We recruit the people that get amazing medical devices to patients all over the world. From life saving products such as artificial hearts to innovative cancer fighting radiotherapy machines.
Do you want to work in a start-up environment with lots of flexibility to shape this role around your strengths and what you enjoy doing? Are you hungry to learn from, develop and work alongside one of the industry's best? If your answer is yes then our partner is the place for you.
Business student, fluent German or French and English.
Available for 6 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org