The intern will help the team in all the missions and tasks related with the department. There will be manly B2B communication.
- Prospecting: help answering RFP/RFI, creation of a contact list, taking telephone calls / emails, preparation and participation in presentation meetings.
- Coordination of projects.
- Organization of the participation at professional events in the industry.
- Market intelligence: market research, research of competitors, follow-up of the medias…
- Development of communication support and animation of the social media.
Our partner is a company in the technology sector, who is dedicated to the production of magnet cards. It works together with logistic companies, stores and governmental institutions. It is located in the business center of Mexico City.
- Student of Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or similar
- Fluency in Spanish (B2 upwards)
- Interested in new technologies
- Autonomous, pro-active, focused
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org