You are a social media enthusiast, maintaining a strong personal profile across the different social channels.
This is what you will be responsible for:
- Full ownership of Social Media posts on all channels - from deciding what and when to post, creating the design brief, writing the post copy, scheduling it in and reporting on its performance.
- Research on relevant and new profiles, groups, etc. to follow and hashtags to use
- Engage with our followers
- Follow up reviews on all Social Media channels and company profiles across the web
- Staying up-to-date with our industry and what competitors are doing in terms of Social Media
- Researching new leads, partnership or collaboration opportunities
- Developing and managing partnerships and collaborations
- Website content management and optimisation
- Increasing the brand’s online presence in general
- Potentially writing blog posts and other content pieces
- Finding fashion bloggers and influencers and building a relationship with them
Our partner wants to make high-end, European machine embroidery accessible to individual creatives. Having launched an online product catalogue recently the brand is evolving and we are still defining ourselves - there are more exciting projects to come and you can be part of it. We are a two-person startup, backed by an established family business developing embroideries for the big fashion houses.
Fluent English, Communication/Marketing student, enrolled at the university (agreement mandatory), Fashion interest.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]