The Business Manager Assistant will be handling the French market along with the Business Manager. The main objectives would be to develop Cie’s visibility and business relationships in the French market.
His/her major role will consist in:
- Finding new French prospects in order to grow Cie’s business in India.
- Meeting top management of multinational companies based in India in order to strengthen Cie’s network and visibility.
- Maintaining and developing good relationships with the existing clients in a proactive approach.
- Meeting clients all over India, understanding their needs as well as their requirements.
- Strengthening partnerships with the Indo-French Chamber of Commerce and Industry and any other organization supporting French companies to develop their activities in the Indian market.
- Participating in networking events.
Our partner was set up as a chartered accountancy firm 20 years ago. Today, the company has grown to be a full service, multi-advisory and chartered accountant firm with a presence in India, with partnerships in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, UAE and Vietnam. Our partner provides one window solution to international companies wanting to set up and be successful in India and advises Indian companies wanting to grow globally. Strategic business planning, envisioning are some of the tools to help them break through traditional structures.
Candidate should have pursued a University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field.
Candidate should be hard working, dynamic, proactive, and should have strong communication and analytical skills.
Candidate should be bold and professional enough to face the top Management of companies.
Speaking fluent English and French is a prerequisite as you will work with French firms.
Must have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com