The waiter trainee will have a key role in the image of the hotel and its good reputation. It’s an internship very oriented to customer relationship, and you will learn a lot about self-organization, work under pressure, respect company standards and relationships.
The intern will be led to participate in the following missions:
- Preparation of the restaurant and ensure that the tables are well presented.
- To know the menus, dishes of the day ... and to play a role of council
- Take orders and pass them to the kitchen
- Serve and deserve the dishes, make sure the customers do not miss anything
- Manage the stocks and make sure the restaurant doesn’t miss anything (cutlery, glasses, coffee ...)
- Ensure that the rules of hygiene and standards of the restaurant are respected
Our partner is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Prague, the Czech capital. The hotel is also well suited for business tourism with all the necessary facilities, as for holidaymakers coming to discover the city. Featuring a Spa, a gym with stunning city views, a restaurant, it is a reference in Prague.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, another language is an advantage.
- Very good organizational, communication skills and confident approach towards employees
- Detail-oriented, responsible and positive attitude
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org