You will be working close to the chef in a renowned Italian restaurant. You will be part of the team and you will learn techics and new dishes to prepare.
- Washing, cleaning and food preparation.
- Assist the manager in the preparation of the "line" by carrying out his duties with commitment.
- Provide constant food storage with the use of vacuum equipment.
- Clean the kitchen and pastry machines, the tables, the cold rooms and the small tools and, above all, perform what is required from time to time by your manager.
- Keep kitchen linen tidy.
- Ensure the constant cleaning of the kitchen areas.
- Help for the eventual transport of goods in the kitchen and in the pantry.
Our partner is a lifestyle concept store including interior design, real estate, fashion , gift and a Mediterranean gourmet restaurant. The restaurant is located in a charming little town in the south of Mallorca island, close to Llucmajor and Palma de Mallorca.
You are a Culinary Arts student, you are intermediate/fluent in English and you are available for a 3 to 6 months internship.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com