Discover our amazing Hospitality program in the most touristic areas in Greece. If you are a Hospitality management, Culinary Arts or tourism student , spend a 3 to 6months internship in our luxury hotels partners to complete your studies with a professional experience.
Kitchen / Culinary Art:
- Preparation of simple and sophisticated dishes
- Prepare dishes display / Mount any type of F & B services available from the hotel
- Prepare and present pastries and desserts
- Ensure that dishes are clean by cleaning cookware and other utensils
- Clean the kitchen floor, maintain a clean kitchen counters, clean the restrooms,
- Monitor and makes inventory and report on kitchen items that needs reordering
Food and Beverage positions:
- Attend customers with high quality service
- Present menus, map
- Take orders
- Serve and deserve dishes
- Prepare and order room
- Checking beverage stocks
- Optimize the supply chain
- Respect safety techniques and health standards
This exceptional resort by the sea offers an amazing retreat for families with young children as it has been specially designed to comfortably accommodate both adults and younger guests. The wide range of exceptional facilities and services provided for all ages ensure a truly relaxing family vacation in Crete. Get ready to delve in a world of luxury and enjoy your holidays at one of the best beachfront resorts in Greece.
We only need from your side good attitude, smile, the will to give to others positive energy and be continuous learner.
Multiple languages such as English, German, France, Italian must be consider as an extra asset.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]