In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
- Help the Breakfast area/service on mornings
Our partner is a small and charming hotel in the Provence, close to the French Riviera, wine area and medieval town. This hotel provides a quite and romantic place to the guest, with an exterior pool, a bar and a nice garden to enjoy the free time.
You are fluent English and French and you are absolutely guest oriented. Passioned by hospitality and tourism you want to increase your skills with best professionals of the field. You are available for a 3 to 6 months internship.
Internship available from April to June or from July to September.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org