In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
Your main tasks:
- Home: Welcome customers and call/emails answers
- Product and service overview
- Health Care information
- Management of the agenda of beauticians and masseurs
- Inventory management
- Spa maintenance and supervision
Our partner is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Prague, the Czech capital. The hotel is also well suited for business tourism with all the necessary facilities, as for holidaymakers coming to discover the city. Featuring a Spa, a gym with stunning city views, a restaurant, it is a reference in Prague.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, another language is an advantage.
- Very good organizational, communication skills and confident approach towards employees
- Detail-oriented, responsible and positive attitude
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]