Our partner is seeking a Media Relations Officer, who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. The intern will use all forms of media (off line and online) and communication to build, maintain and manage the reputation of the company. Opportunity for potential full-time employment.
- Build and update media lists and databases (off line and online)
- Communicate and build relationships with key content writers and online journalists
- Create and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Create and curate engaging content on company’s social media and blog
- Create an efficient link-building campaign
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Analyze media coverage and digital marketing campaigns
Our partner is a French-speaking travel agency based in Sri Lanka, offering tailor made tours. The office is located in Colombo and you will work in an international team that is fluent in various languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French / English)
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Creativity, imagination and initiative
- Good teamwork
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Efficiency at MS Office
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com