As he hotel manager assistant you will help him in his daily tasks, from contact with guests to administrative and back office missions.
Your main tasks will be:
- Assist the hotel manager in his daily tasks and be involved in all operations tasks (supervising rooms, breakfast, restaurant…)
- Be part of the guests welcoming, from his arrival until his leave
- Check-in and Check-out and phone or physical welcome
- Promote Fidelity Card of the Brand
- Supervising daily invoices, cashflow and reports.
Our partner is a new hospitality concept of urban hotels. Now a day, it’s possible to find a hotel in the most important cities in France. Enjoy your internship in Paris, Strasbourg, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, etc. With a strong Human Resources politic, it’s a nice company to work with.
You speak French fluent (B2 or more). You have got an internship agreement (enrolled at the university): You are available from 3 to 6 months. Your are smily and repsonsible.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]