In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
- Help the Breakfast area/service on mornings
Our partner is a luxury hotel, part of an international Hospitality group, located in the heart of Nice, at the French Riviera. This elegant and very luxury building host VIP during most famous events in Blue Coast.
You are fluent English and you are absolutely guest oriented. Passioned by hospitality and tourism you want to increase your skills with best professionals of the field. You are available for a 3 to 6 months internship. You are an Hospitality/tourism student.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com