As Social Media intern in the company you we'll be in charge of promoting news, get in touch with leads and customers. You will be in charge of web communication, redacting Blog posts and increasing visibility of the company on the web. Every intern has some tasks associated but it's required flexibility to adapt to perform any task from the following list according to the season and company needs.
- Postings at social networks (Facebook, google +, Instagram)
- Write content for the website blog
- Review sales channels information and services
- Follow up reviews
- Update App content (events, where to go etc)
- Provide contents for App and social netwroks (videos, pictures etc)
- Responsible for guest during the stay
Our partner is a small team in a busy environment as Barcelona is one of the most touristic cities in the world. It aim is to have every customer feel that they are in their place in Barcelona.
You're fluent English, and you speak another language. You are motivated, responsible and you are conmfortable with redaction tasks and Internet.
Internship agreement mandatory. Internship from 3 to 6 months.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com