As intern, you will assist the Luxury Spa Front Office in diferent aspects, such as:
• Organize appointment calendar to give maximum performance to the available times.
• Supervise that the order, cleanliness and endowment of the customer rest area is maintained
• Stay informed about the procedures and services offered in the spa, attending professional development or training therapists in different treatments to properly advise clients.
• Check that the necessary material is available to carry out the work at the reception
• Use the internal communication tools of the department (eg communication diary).
• Present to customers the offers delivered by the management of the center and explain the development of treatments.
• Have a good knowledge of Ra / Thalasso software and respect the guidelines established in the manual.
• Fill out the external client file in ra: database
• Ensure that restrictions on access to the facilities defined by the manager are met (eg minors necessarily accompanied by their father or mother)
• Write all kinds of comments / customer information since this helps to improve the service by knowing more about the client's needs (in ra / info)
• Record all types of incident in the center in the appropriate file: lost objects.
• Make the closure of the center making sure to leave the facilities, the box and the system (ra) in the established conditions.
Our partner is a five star dog friendly resort located in the south of Lanzarote. A Suite Hotel Resort in Canarian colonial style, where you will find all the services guests need for a dream holiday in the Canary Islands.
It is located on the south-east coast of the island of Lanzarote, in Playa Blanca, an old fishing village, on the first line to the beach and just ten minutes from the Marina "Marina Rubicon".
The hotel has 385 rooms with 12 different types, with 6 outdoor pools, Spa & Thalasso Center with a large selection and variety of treatments, gym, and 9 restaurants.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Delivering qualitative standards
- Team cooperation
- Demonstration of experience & success in completing day to day tasks
- Organisation & Planning
- Work permit for Spain (or European citizenship)
- Availability 4 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]