The waiter trainee will have a key role in the image of the hotel and its good reputation. It’s an internship very oriented to customer relationship, and you will learn a lot about self-organization, work under pressure, respect company standards and relationships.
The intern will be led to participate in the following missions:
- Preparation of the restaurant and ensure that the tables are well presented.
- To know the menus, dishes of the day ... and to play a role of council
- Take orders and pass them to the kitchen
- Serve and deserve the dishes, make sure the customers do not miss anything
- Manage the stocks and make sure the restaurant doesn’t miss anything (cutlery, glasses, coffee ...)
- Ensure that the rules of hygiene and standards of the restaurant are respected
Luxury Grand Hotel located by the sea, in the Girona area, on the Costa Brava. With a typical architecture of the region, the hotel meets the requirements of luxury tourism with a gourmet restaurant, swimming pool and spa / wellness center. The view of the sea is breathtaking from the suites.
You are tourism or languages student, you are available for a 2 to 4 months internship, starting in May or later.
You speak fluent English and intermediate Spanish. You have got an internship agreement with your university.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]