As intern, you will assist the permanent staff in all hospitality management:
- Customer reception (check-in and check-out),
- telephone attention,
- complaint resolution,
- control room changes,and cleaning
- inform the client about the services, rates and hotel hours.
- Learn the handling of reception records.
- Learn to make the boxes of the shifts.
- Learn agency billing.
- Service and operational Room Service and minibars
Our partner has been converted into stunning traveler's meeting points; featuring cozy lounges, stunning chill-out BBQ patios, infinity pools and relaxing gardens to catch some sun in outdoor lounges all day.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team cooperation
- Organisation & Planning
- Work permit for Portugal (or European citizenship)
- Availability 2 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]