As intern in the hotel you will assist Front Office department in the day to day tasks, providing the best experience to the guests.
- Check in- Check out guests
- Provide information about servicies and amenities in the hotel
- Advice about touristic attractions around the hotel
- Collect data and Handle Social Media and websites
- Assist guests to have an excellent holiday experience. (by giving them information about the hotel and the general area that surrounds it, solving issues in the best possible way)
Benefits in details: Accommodation in a shared flat in the city (40min from the hotel) walking) + meals during working hours + transport hotel/housing for back and night shifts).
Our partner is part of a famous international luxury hospitality group. Get the opportunity to work and make a professional experience in a hospitality multinational.
You are fluent in English. You are smiley, positive mind, hard worker and responsable. You are available for 3 months internship minimum and European citizenship (or Greek work permit) mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org