In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Our partner is a Mountain residence ideally located for people that want to enjoy a winter holidays skying in French Alpes. In the lovely city of Chamonix, the hotel is also very close to the famous Mont-Blanc highest French Mountain.
You speak fluent French (B2). You are available for 2 to 4 months internship and your university provides an internship agreement (Erasmus placement welcome). You are smily and positive.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org