The Accounts Department is a dynamic team whose main area of responsibility is that of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Financial Control. The Credit Control department is responsible for the collection of money for FIT/Groups/Corporate files. Credit Control is responsible for collecting money in a timely manner and minimising the risk of bad debts. They also ensure that invoices are sent on time and payments are requested in line with existing credit terms.
The daily tasks involve being in constant contact with worldwide customers thus you will have the opportunity to practise your foreign languages.
- Collecting money from clients who do not have credit
- Invoicing all bookings for the individual department
- Reconciliation of the credit card payments for bookings and conferences
You may also be asked to assist with:
- VAT procedures UK / Ireland
- Analysis of margins
- Cash flows
- Credit Control
- Assist with any other duty that arises
- Any duty that is assigned to you by your Manager/Director
- Cover of front office reception as assigned
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Ireland, England and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
- Fluency in English language
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Requirements- students must be affiliated with college/Educational institution/Erasmus/Leonardo Da Vinci etc. or this internship is part of their studies.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com