We are looking for …
- A Copywriter & Communication Designer (intern, internship, beca, becario, prácticas, Praktikum, Praktikant, junior)
- Full time (40h/week) or part time (20h/week) with certain flexibility
- Start date: As soon as possible
To help with…
- Research and implement best-in-class copy & narrative style across a range of customer projects, campaigns and presentations.
- Communication design (social media, digital advertising, newsletters, articles, copywriting, communicate briefs, blogging, etc.) for public relations and marketing initiatives to launch or reactivate the client network.
- Develop understanding for brand's service and product position.
- Establishing and maintaining Style Guides.
Our partner performs design and innovation consulting services for international companies to find smart solutions for business challenges, while boosting innovative energy and team spirit.
It's an interdisciplinary team, a wide network of expert collaborators to assure the highest levels of quality, professionalism and flexibility.With their clients they co-create Lateral Shortcuts®, i.e., innovative, effective and easy solutions, overcome business challenges and generate groundbreaking ideas by untangling root causes from an overall perspective by applying Lateral Shortcuts® and Design Thinking. They offer consulting and workshops in applying Lateral Shortcuts® to all areas and phases of business, innovation, strategic, product and service design; from team catalyzing, detecting new opportunities, conceptualizing new strategies, services or product lines through design and implementation.
- Full proficient level of English in speaking & writing (non negotiable).
- Speaking and writing German & Spanish is considered a plus.
- Experience as copy editor, copywriter, creative writer, journalist, English quality analyst or proofreader or anything similar that includes excellent writing and a critical eye for copy.
- Experience in social media or marketing content creation is considered a plus (please send us your website and/or social media account or references)
- You can demonstrate an excellent computer literacy. You are a tech savy (please send some references).
- Thrive when working autonomously. “Your project, your baby”
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com