The Customer service position suppose that you will manage the satisfaction of each customer providing the full information, supervising processes and sales in order to provide the best service possible.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Demonstrates technical selling skills
- Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process
- Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities
Our partner is a leading supplier of electronic parts for major brands in all sectors. Located in the heart of Germany, it is experiencing a rapid growth of its activity and works with customers from all over the world.
You are business student (bachelor or more), fluent in English.
You are available for 3 to 6 months internship.
Internship agreement mandatory.
YOu have a first business professional experience. Hard worker and responsible.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]