Your main task will be to increase the company's business managing existant accounts and research new ones. Your position is a team work and negotiation job.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills
- Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process
- Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Demonstrates the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders
- Work closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally
- Play an active role in the execution of Marketing and Business Development strategies
Our partner is a leading supplier of electronic parts for major brands in all sectors. Located in the heart of Germany, it is experiencing a rapid growth of its activity and works with customers from all over the world.
You are business student (bachelor or more), fluent in English and a European native language.
You are available for 3 to 6 months internship.
Internship agreement mandatory.
You have a first business professional experience. Hard worker and responsible.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]