As polyvalent intern in the hotel you will participate in several aspects: from business/sales tasks to events organisation and Public relations and Front Office departments. If you plan to start an Hotel manager career, this internship is a good option to discover this industry.
After a period of training you will be able to work in Front Office department, Events and Public relations to get a complete overview of the hospitality industry:
Commercial Department and events
- Organization of corporate events management for Meetings or the individual (weddings, celebrations ...) /Sending quotes, contracts, invoices ... / Reception calls
- Administrative tasks: billing, archives, internal documentation /Visits with internal clients (companies and individuals) /Marketing and Advertising. Pack office or notions of advertising programs / Action Plans Commercial / Welcome customers at restaurant in lunch time.
- Coordination with other departments / Contact Customer /Management of suggestions and complaints
- Greet and inform customers on living conditions: rates, benefits
- Make reservations, record arrivals and departures / Resolution of complaints
- Maintain information materials available to customers /Propose and / or sale of tourist services
- Reply to mail, fax, phone / Check or have control rooms (minibar drinks consumed in the "Equipment Loan") / Ensure billing of travel, meals / Accept the bills, payments control deferred
- Establish rates / Sales trips
- Mailing to members
- Host of customers in restaurants
- Tracking and resolution of complaints
- Call centers
- Sales trips
- Welcome and farewell of customers
It's one of the trendiest and luxury hotels in Lanzarote island. This hotel and Spa is recognized for the high quality standards for guest but also employees. Guests will enjoy amazing services, restaurants and bars just in front of the sea.
You are studying tourism, hospitality or languages
Fluent in English and Spanish. You enjoy the customer relationship and you are positive attitude.
Available for a 3 to 6 months internship with internship agreement (Erasmus or University).
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]