The Executive Assistant that will be based in Barcelona. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to support a demanding and busy CEO while working in the ever-changing SaaS sector.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including phone, calendar, travel arrangements and expenses.
- Executive email management and the ability to effectively manage multiple email accounts
- Calendar management and the coordination of complex executive meetings, internal reviews, and client meetings
- Listening in on all calls and meetings, taking notes and preparation for client meetings
- Acting as main point of contact for all business affairs, meetings and account statuses.
Our partner is a high growth startup in Europe and USA. After less than two years sales, they have acquired more than a thousand customers including very prestigious e-commerce references. The position is offered in their Barcelona's office.
- Bilingual level of English and French is required.
- Experience and knowledge of the SaaS industry is a MUST but not mandatory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, and assertiveness.
- Must have experience working in fast-paced and demanding environment and be adaptable to ever-changing schedules/priorities.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]