You will be part of the events/F&B department insuring all next events that will take place in the hotel. Your position is a mix between Public Relations and business developer. The assistant manager intern in a restaurant act as the right-hand man of the manager. He plays the facilitator role so that the manager’s day can happen without any trouble. The assistant can also help him for some tasks: Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages.
Your main tasks:
- Work with restaurant manager, other personnel to plan smooth running of the service, get involve and work together with Manager and with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies
- Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
- As an independent in charge of the restaurant duties include setting & implementing standard procedures & brand standards of the restaurant.
- Setting budgets & motivates team to meet targets.
- Supervising & junior with strong focus on up selling techniques.
- Will also be responsible for supervision of stock records & hygiene standards of public areas.
- Liaising with beverage and drink suppliers to attain budgeted costs.
- Deal & address customer complaint and handle all the management reports and cash at end of the shift
- Devise strategies for customer retention & satisfaction. Assess & implementing training plans.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Our partner is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Prague, the Czech capital. The hotel is also well suited for business tourism with all the necessary facilities, as for holidaymakers coming to discover the city. Featuring a Spa, a gym with stunning city views, a restaurant, it is a reference in Prague.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, another language is an advantage.
- Very good organizational, communication skills and confident approach towards employees
- Detail-oriented, responsible and positive attitude
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com