In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Our partners are ideally located for a luxury and amazing stay for guest with high expectations. Resorts are full services operational and take care of the experience of their guests. Spa, gastronomics restaurants, tennis, golf, etc are part of services you can expect there.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Delivering qualitative standards
- Team cooperation
- Demonstration of experience & success in completing day to day tasks
- Organisation & Planning
- Work permit for Ireland (or European citizenship)
- Availability 3 to 6 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]