As a receptionist, you ensure the well-being of the clients during their stay. You present them all the services proposed by the hotel, and you are always available to advise them for their visits.
- Welcome customers in accordance with the 5 * standards of the brand, contribute to their loyalty and promote the Group.
- Ensure the operations related to the reception of our Customers on arrival / check-in and departure / check-out.
- Inform the Clients about the conditions of stay, formalities and services offered by the residence.
- Ensure the well-being of the clientele within the residence throughout their stay in accordance with the procedures of the group
- Ensure the telephone switchboard of the Reception of the residence..
- Carry out the controls of the Customer files and organize the stays of the Groups.
- Participate in customer satisfaction through commitment, team spirit and motivation.
Our partner is a recognized international hotel group. For these prestigious residences in Paris, located not far from the Eiffel Tower and La Défense, the group is looking for a trainee for a period of 6 months.
Student in hospitality, tourism or languages. You speak fluent French and a good level of English. Organized, with a taste for communication and teamwork.
1st Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of the offer. Validation by your school and activation of your application.
Expect agency fees only once the internship is confirmed with the host company you have chosen. (385 euros for internships of less than 3 months, 15 euros additional each week, starting from the 14th week).
Apply online or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org