As a HR assistant you will discover all department tasks and repsonsabilities, from recruitment to administration management. you will work directly under department manager's supervision.
The intern will be led to participate in the following missions:
- Participate in the recruitment of employees and hotel trainees
- Participate in the training plan.
- Internal communication: monitor the division of labor among departments to guard against managers of staff over.
- Administrative management (drafting of contracts, social security…)
- Post vacancies, Participate in career management changes, manage holidays, sick leaves, etc.
Our partner is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Prague, the Czech capital. The hotel is also well suited for business tourism with all the necessary facilities, as for holidaymakers coming to discover the city. Featuring a Spa, a gym with stunning city views, a restaurant, it is a reference in Prague.
Fluent English mandatory.
You are studying hospitality, tourism, languages or business. You are smiley and problem solver. You are dynamic and responsible.
Available for a 4 to 6 months internship. Internship agreement from university mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]