As a polyvalent intern you will be the main contact for the guests. From Front Office until Public Relations you main task will be to make sure each guest is really enjoying his stay at the hotel.
- Welcoming guests at reception and giving general information about the location
- Promoting and informing the guests about the Hotel daily/ weekly and special events as well as the events going on in
- Helping the receptionist with their daily tasks
- Collaborating with the Public Relations Department in order to promote the hotel’s events to the general public
- Ensuring the successful execution of events
- Helping in the F&B department with daily tasks
Our partner is a beachfront lodge hotel on Pedasi Beach. Typical house of the region, the hotel is in short expansion but still preserving the charm of the lodge. Ecotourism enthusiasts or aquatic activities lovers will be charmed by this hotel.
You are languages or tourism or hospitality student or any other field of studies but with a strong interest for Hospitality sector. You're fluent in English, ideally you have a basic Spanish (or more). Positive and open-minded you are also a team player.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]