As events management intern you will assist with the team organizing all the events inside and outside of the school.
- Contribute to coordination of existing events
- Assist with the organisation of new extra-curricular events
- Support networking activities of our students
- Audio-visual documentation of our events, e.g. interviews with students
- Online outreach and promotion of events using social media tools and applications
- Assist with the day-to-day running of our school
Our partner is a modern and dynamic language school located in the heart of the German capital, Berlin The philosophy is simple and effective: Learning a new language has to be fun and is best done in a supportive environment. The students learn in small classes, are instructed by skilled and motivated teachers, and are encouraged to speak their new language as early and as much as possible. The students come from all over the world and all walks of life.
- At least 3 semesters of course degree in either Marketing, Event Management, Social Media and/or Communication Studies, or comparable degree course.
- Very good command of written and verbal English – min. level B2 (GER).
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media. - Proficiency across Open Office / MS Office.
- Some knowledge of German preferred but not obligatory; knowledge of any other languages is a bonus and looked upon favourably when choosing the best applicant for this position.
- Enthusiasm, imagination, creativity, love of people and different languages / cultures.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"><span style="color: #37b0cd;">email@example.com</span></a>