As a booking assistant intern, you will gain experience in a small business within the tourism industry by offering support to various departments.
● Being in contact with guests
● Handling new-, modifications- and cancellations from all the booking channels
● Coordinate and controlling the cleaning team and the maintenance team
● Coordinating between all the different parties who are involved in the field as guests, agents, transfers and deliveries.
● Presale to guests after their booking
● Cross and upselling
● Handling contracts and other documents regarding staff
- Preparing monthly numbers for the owners
- Ensure the payments are always made for the upcoming week
Our partner is an air B&B management agency. Their office is located in the heart of Barcelona, not far from Gracia neighbourhood. The team is multicultural and versatile. The clientele is international, so mastering English is essential for them.
You are fluent in English and a student enrolled (internship agreement mandatory). You are available for a 6 months internship. you are business oriented, diplomatic and problems solver.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org