As a marketing assistant intern, you will gain experience in a small business within the tourism industry by offering support to various departments.
- Writing blog articles as part of our Content Marketing strategy. Targeting property owners, future guests and to attract new talent to come and work with us. To do that you will have to learn how to use WordPress and
- Analyzing our website traffic using Google Analytics and third-party services like Hotjar.
- Planning the content to be shared on Social Media, and preparing the content for our Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Analyzing our performances on Social Media to improve our content’s quality & reach the objectives
- Work on the copy writing of apartment’s listings on different online booking platforms.
- Some of the tasks will also be linked to keeping apartments’ prices up to date using pricing management tool & answering inquiries coming from customers looking to book on the platform
- Production of visuals that will be used in the apartments
- Editing and taking pictures and video, for social media, but also for guests
There is a series of daily tasks that need to be done every day, once you will master them, you will be able to propose new ideas and start your own project. Whether you prefer: Designing, Copy Writing, Video Editing, or diving into Analytics, you will be able to focus on a project that you chose and that will have a real impact on the company.
Our partner is an air B&B management agency. Their office is located in the heart of Barcelona, not far from Gracia neighbourhood. The team is multicultural and versatile. The clientele is international, so mastering English is essential for them.
You are fluent in English and a student enrolled (internship agreement mandatory). You are available for a 6 months internship. you are business oriented, diplomatic and problems solver.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org