As a operations assistant intern, you will gain experience in a small business within the tourism industry by offering support to various departments.
- Register all the information correctly in the system. This includes passport, email, phone number….
- Make and register payments correctly in the system
- Provide assistance to guests during their stay and give recommendations in order to provide a nice experience
- Cross sell activities in Barcelona
- Help make the comapny better by bringing out new suggestions of improvement during your time here
- Take part in the operation meetings
- Report to maintenance any issues detected in the apartments
- Supervise the cleanliness of the apartments and make inventories of stocks
- Leave reviews of the guests
- Move around from apartment to apartment with electric scooters or bikes and coordinate with the rest of the operations
Our partner is an air B&B management agency. Their office is located in the heart of Barcelona, not far from Gracia neighbourhood. The team is multicultural and versatile. The clientele is international, so mastering English is essential for them.
You are fluent in English and a student enrolled (internship agreement mandatory). You are available for a 6 months internship. you are business oriented, diplomatic and problems solver.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at [email protected]