In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
After a period of training you will be able to:
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates to the Yield Manager
Important Spanish hotel group, 3 and 4 *. Their hotels are spread over Balearic Islands, Canaries and the south of Spain. Nearby beaches, nightlife, entertainment and sports activities are the words of our partner.
You are studying tourism, hospitality or languages
Fluent in English and Spanish. You enjoy the customer relationship and you are positive attitude.
Available for a 3 to 4 months internship with internship agreement (Erasmus or university).
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com