Our partner is looking for a Junior Training Coordinator to maintain workforce development programs and to aid in the development of the hotels staff, as well as to assist the L&D Manager in their duties.
Your main tasks will be:
- Identify training needs
- Organizing/distributing development plans for teams and individuals.
- The candidate will be responsible for aiding the L&D manager in, developing, coordinating and conducting training programs
Our partner is a luxury hotel located in the heart of Prague, the Czech capital. The hotel is also well suited for business tourism with all the necessary facilities, as for holidaymakers coming to discover the city. Featuring a Spa, a gym with stunning city views, a restaurant, it is a reference in Prague.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, another language is an advantage.
- Experience in HR, data analysis or similar type of work is a great advantage
- Proficiency at data input within excel is a great advantage
- Very good organizational, communication skills and confident approach towards employees
- Detail-oriented, responsible and positive attitude
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]