Your are in charge of the logistics with suppliers and customer to make sure orders arrive on time after the sale is confirmed. This position require a high organisational skills and a very fluent English.
- Coordinate the transport from the vendors to the customers.
- Track the goods
- Purchase requisition support
- Follow up daily deliveries and inventories
- Customs compliance: Support preferential origin calculation for free trades agreements
- Provide freight costs from expeditors (UPS, DHL...)
Our partner is a leading supplier of electronic parts for major brands in all sectors. Located in the heart of Germany, it is experiencing a rapid growth of its activity and works with customers from all over the world.
You are business student (bachelor or more), fluent in English and a European native language.
You are available for 3 to 6 months internship.
Internship agreement mandatory.
You have a first business professional experience. Hard worker and responsible.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]