Internships are from 3 months to 6 months and include formal training components and the opportunity to perform many tasks, depending on the length of your stay, your skills and interests and the company’s staffing needs. This is a great opportunity to gain hospitality skills in a very international setting, receiving tourists from all parts of the world.
MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA
- Postings at social networks (Facebook, google +, Instagram)
- Write content for the website blog
- Review sales channels information and services
- Follow up reviews
- Update App content (events, where to go etc)
- Provide contents for App and social netwroks (videos, pictures etc)
- Responsible for guest during the stay
- Help others departments when necessary
Our partner is a tourist company with 4 buildings and 40 apartments in Barcelona. It is also providing accommodation to long terms students in 100 students rooms (little assistance need it) and from first quarter of 2018 will also be providing guest services to a 30 rooms hotel in the same building where office is located.
Highly organized, Open, friendly, flexible attitude. Be fluent in English (Spanish and other languages highly appreciated). Have good team working skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment. Correlation between your studies and/or work experience.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to [email protected]