As business developer intern you will be part of the promoting and negociating activities in the company. From a remote communication vía Social media and internet, too BtoB partnership and business development.
- Developing and using Social Media as a marketing tool
- Managing and creating content for our blog (advertisements, articles, posts and translations)
- Quality control of advertisements and blog content (working with programs such as Google analytic, Google Adword, Backlink, WordPress, HTML etc.)
- Quality control of translations in your mother language and English
- Promoting the company (meeting potential customers, cooperators, sponsors, joining events)
- Assisting in arranging events
- Customer service and sales through the phone and via email
- Handling reclamations, bookings
- Participating in other projects/tasks if needed
Our partner is an internationally recognized and award-winning company based in Barcelona and has grown over the years, providing a wide range of services to meet the contemporary demand of our clients. On the platform clients can find any kind of accommodation starting from shared apartments or student rooms, vacation rentals, monthly or yearly rentals, villas as well as properties for sale
Internship Contract from University . Full-Time Working hours (differ both day or evening - if necessary also work on weekend) Internship is unpaid. Level of English at least B2
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org