Human Resources at our partner hotel has an active and strategic role. Ranging from our world-class training and development to some of the most competitive pay and benefits programs in the industry. Make the talents at the hotel feel like home, keeping the environment of the Brand alive. You will learn to recruit for attitude, train for skills and get organized- get ready to rock.
- Assist the HR Department in all tasks
- Participate on CASTING CENTERS: Provide hands-on, full-cycle recruitment (Review and screen all resumes and applications, phone interviews, face-to-face interviews).
- Guide talents with daily needs
- Participate and assist with internal communication
- Give a hand with the processes of contracting, hiring, processing sick leaves and labour accidents
Our partner is the most trendy and fashion hotel in Barcelona at this moment. VIP and famous people host here during their stay in Barcelona. In front of the beach, close to the famous disco clubs (Pacha, Shoko), the hotel propose obviously the best services to the guests: restaurant, Spa and wellness, roof top and very trendy and design bar. For students that want to start a professional career in luxury hospitality, it’s the place to be.
You have a high command in English and Spanish, you are details oriented. Studying a HR or psychologic. You are available for 5 to 6 months.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]