To support the work of Department, whose aim is to increase brand awareness through organizing various activations focused on our partner Hotels brand’s passion points: Music, Fashion and Design. Areas of work include: Event Planning and Management, Design, Photography, Social Media, Artist Liaison and Administration.
Event Planning and Management
- Organize flights, ground transportation and accommodation for artists.
- Manage new and existing relationships with providers.
- Assist with artist handling and liaise with providers during events.
- Assist with design of promotional materials such as event flyers, hotel collateral and signage in Photoshop.
- Assist with venue and product photography sessions
Social Media & Digital
- Prepare content for Social Media channels.
- Update Happenings Calendar on Social Media channels and property website.
- Manage invoices and payment process with Finance Department
Our partner is the most trendy and fashion hotel in Barcelona at this moment. VIP and famous people host here during their stay in Barcelona. In front of the beach, close to the famous disco clubs (Pacha, Shoko), the hotel propose obviously the best services to the guests: restaurant, Spa and wellness, roof top and very trendy and design bar. For students that want to start a professional career in luxury hospitality, it’s the place to be.
The perfect candidate is a responsible, efficient, reliable, dynamic & creative team player who is able to multitask, work under pressure with attention to details, has a great understanding of the brand and passion for Marketing and Social Media. As well as excellent English and Spanish skills are required. Marketing, Communication or Events master degree student.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org