Our partner grate meeting spaces, studios and venues ensure a vibrant working experience at this hotel. Get ready to mix it up with other departments to ensure the best quality service to our guests. Experience the service culture. Hotel meeting insiders are multilingual specialists who ensure flawless event execution and experiences from behind the scenes. Make sure we are there 24/7.
- Main contact for Meeting Planners when events are taking place in the hotel
- Assist Group coordinator and Banqueting director
- Take care of the Wired (Business Centre) area
- Check conference area cleanliness, banqueting services set-ups and events schedules together with Event Organizers/Meeting Planners
- Collect events participants and meeting planners feedback, and share it with involved departments in the hotel in order to improve
Our partner is the most trendy and fashion hotel in Barcelona at this moment. VIP and famous people host here during their stay in Barcelona. In front of the beach, close to the famous disco clubs (Pacha, Shoko), the hotel propose obviously the best services to the guests: restaurant, Spa and wellness, roof top and very trendy and design bar. For students that want to start a professional career in luxury hospitality, it’s the place to be.
The perfect candidate is a responsible, efficient, reliable, dynamic & creative team player who is able to multitask, work under pressure with attention to details, has a great understanding of the brand. A very good command of English and Spanish is mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com