The Spa Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for the reception area at the spa. Includes the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the guest into the computer system and charging for services performed. They are responsible for maintaining the area of whole spa in a clean and orderly manner.
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close spa each day according to the How Is Done (standar operating procedures)
- Accurately book, change and cancel spa appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves spa facilities.
- Provide detailed descriptions of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilize spa computers with skill and proficiency.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management, like administrative tasks, marketing, trainings, etc.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
Our partner is the most trendy and fashion hotel in Barcelona at this moment. VIP and famous people host here during their stay in Barcelona. In front of the beach, close to the famous disco clubs (Pacha, Shoko), the hotel propose obviously the best services to the guests: restaurant, Spa and wellness, roof top and very trendy and design bar. For students that want to start a professional career in luxury hospitality, it’s the place to be.
You are detail-oriented and have ability to multi-task. You have ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment. You must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills. You possess basic math and money handling skills. You enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality. You have excellent communication, listening and computer skills. You are a team player.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]