As Study tour intern, you will have several tasks related to communication, sales and marketing. You will be in charge of the community managenet, promotions and contact with different partners (schools, universities, travel agencies, etc).
- Organization of all aspects of group trips to Madrid for high schools and universities: classes, activities, accommodation, transportation and other services.
- Elaboration of offers and quotes.
- Provide timely, personalized, well-structured and business-like responses to clients.
- Creation and implementation of massive mailings and support with other marketing campaigns.
- Management of one of the company’s Facebook pages.
- Contact with third parties to arrange services for the client, negotiating when required, to ensure that the most competitive prices are met.
- Development of databases.
- Occasional creation, update and translation of marketing/website content in English and Spanish.
Our partner is a Spanish Language School located in the heart of Madrid, Spain.
The Candidate Should have a desire to learn new knowledge and skills.
Be a team player and able to self-motivate themselves in order to work on individual projects.
Have a desire to play a multitasking role (sales, administration, marketing)
Be responsible and have initiative.
Have a good level of English and Spanish (other languages would be a plus but are not essential).
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV to email@example.com