In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
- Greet and inform guests about the conditions of stay: breakfast hours, additional services, wi-fi, and special requests
- Manage arrivals and departures: check-in / check-out
- Update information available to customers (leaflets, catalogs, business cards ...)
- Promote the services offered by the hotel (always trying to improve sales and benefits for the hotel)
- Booking: emails, phones and use the software (opera o similar)
- Report rates
- You will also assist in the first weeks in Food and Beverage department (restaurant and breakfast) to understand luxury hotel organisation and be properly trained before to pass to reception.
Luxury boutique hotel, this old hacienda has become one of the best hotels in the city. The requirement of perfection and the beauty of the architecture make it an essential place. The hotel has less than 20 rooms and suites, the lucky ones will fall in love with the old town where it is located.
You're fluent in English, positive and team worker. Student in hospitality, tourism or languages. You're in Bachelor. Responsible and organised are good strentgh as well.
Internship agreement mandatory.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]