In the hotel, the receptionist is the client's first contact so the first impression must therefore be positive and professional. It plays a decisive role in the smooth running of the stay and in the organization with all the other departments of the hotel. An intern in Front Office will practice all languages and will have a high responsibility, representing the hotel brand.
- Greet and inform customers on living conditions: rates, benefits
- Make reservations, record arrivals and departures / Resolution of complaints
- Maintain information materials available to customers /Propose and / or sale of tourist services
- Reply to mail, fax, phone / Check or have control rooms (minibar drinks consumed in the "Equipment Loan") / Ensure billing of travel, meals / Accept the bills, payments control deferred
- Establish rates / Sales trips
Our partner is a renowned hospitality group. All the Resorts are designed for an all-inclusive stay for guests: restaurants, swimming pools, bars, gym, private beach, shops and nightclub make this place the perfect place for tourists from all over the world. The group offers several locations: Rhodes, Corfu, Khos
You are English fluent. Available from 4 to 6 months with internship agreement mandatory. You are available from April OR July. You are a tousim, hospitality or culinary art student enrolled.
You are organised, proactive and details oriented.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Send your CV at [email protected]