The Accounts Payable department processes a high volume of invoices. The team undertakes to process invoices and payments to their suppliers in accordance with their agreed terms. In order to meet that objective the Accounts Payable team must work quickly and resolve any queries by working closely with colleagues from other departments.
The main daily duties of the Accounts Payable team are:
- Responsible for processing supplier invoices in accordance with Purchase Orders,
- Responsible for reconciling supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier inquiries.
- Interacting with internal staff to resolve queries.
- Supplier Payment Runs by Electronic BACS and by Cheque
You may also be asked to assist with:
- VAT procedures
- Analysis of margins
- Cash flows
- Credit Control
- Assist with any duty that arises
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Ireland, England and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
- Fluency in English language
- Good basic key board skills and proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Students must be affiliated with college/Educational institution/Erasmus/Leonardo Da Vinci etc. or this internship is part of their studies.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]