The intern would assist with some or all of the following duties:
- All aspects involved in the placement of all FIT & Online accommodation requirements with focus on achieving the Company’s overall targets.
- Manage and effectively utilise the FIT & Online Department allocations, securing additional allocations when required and compiling monthly utilisation report with recommendations for action and with regular reporting of activities to the Reservations & Yield Coordinator or the FIT & Online Operations Manager.
- Responsibility for the timely processing of bookings from client base into the Company’s reservation system and issuing booking confirmations (or entering confirmations into client reservations systems), amendments and cancellations.
- Maintenance of the agent’s extranet, closing or opening allocation as necessary.
- Sending the bulk message on daily basis and arrival list on weekly basis.
- Processing, including securing hotel space for booking requests for which we have no allocations or where allocations have already been utilised.
- In conjunction with the account handler, dealing with any overbooking situations that might arise.
- General office duties including booking confirmations, filing, processing reservations including the preparation of client vouchers and invoices through the Company’s reservations system.
- The position may also extend to cover support in any of the Company’s other departments as the need arises.
This position is also available in Dublin and London.
The company now has more than 200 employees and specializes in tourist and professional travels. Specialists in their business, the company has even been awarded. With offices in Irland, Uk and Scotland, it’s one of the leaders in its industry.
You are studying Sales, Business, Hospitality management. Ideally in Master degree you also have a first professional experience. Available for 6 months, you are undergraduate.
- Native French or Italian or German or Spanish
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Validation with your school and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company your previously chose. 370 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at email@example.com