As intern, you will assist the Booking department in diferent aspects, such as:
- Assistance in review of Tour Operatos contracts for its introduction
- Offer Implementation Assistance at PMS Protel
- Supervision Assistance for the correct integration of Channel manager Rate
- Gain reservations
- Booking Supervision Assistance to facilitate the yielding of the establishments
- Introduction of reservations and information and booking management.
- Answer request quotes.
- Claim and control of pre-payments.
- Sending pre-paid invoices.
- Follow-up of reservation listings.
- Try to increase RN sales to customers
Our partner is a five star dog friendly resort located in the south of Lanzarote. A Suite Hotel Resort in Canarian colonial style, where you will find all the services guests need for a dream holiday in the Canary Islands.
It is located on the south-east coast of the island of Lanzarote, in Playa Blanca, an old fishing village, on the first line to the beach and just ten minutes from the Marina "Marina Rubicon".
The hotel has 385 rooms with 12 different types, with 6 outdoor pools, Spa & Thalasso Center with a large selection and variety of treatments, gym, and 9 restaurants.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Delivering qualitative standards
- Team cooperation
- Demonstration of experience & success in completing day to day tasks
- Organisation & Planning
- Work permit for Spain (or European citizenship)
- Availability 4 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]