The sales internship in the real estate industry is very attractive as you will not be in office all day long but with the leads and customers visiting appartments. Your main goal is to increase sales and rental incomes.
- Receive and manage client’s demands either in person, by phone or via email (back office)
- Organize and coordinate customer visits and company meetings, organizations, institutions.
- Provide information and request the pertaining information over the booking process
Marketing and communication
- Contribute to the SEO by developing the business strategy
- Prospecting new markets
- Manage, complete and enrich the B2B Data base and Module (inbound/outbound contact)
- Collaboration on the network development and development of the Monthly Rentals
- Department in the B2B market segment
Our partner is a real estate agency very well established in Barcelona and Madrid. It offers various services, from the purchase / sale of real estate, vacation rental, real estate insurance. The company has more than fifty employees spread over 5 agencies.
You are fluent Spanish and intermediate/fluent English. you are available 4 to 6 months with internship agreement. you are business oriented, pro active and autonomous.
You are studying business, economics or administration.
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/additional week
Apply online or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org