As intern, you will assist the Events department in diferent aspects, such as:
- Post in Events: Group quotes, follow ups, blockages and option dates.
- Preparation of proformas, contract, payment tracking and billing review.
- Preparation of service orders and operational collaboration: supervision, assistance and customer contact.
- Banquet kit review and news update.
- CREATIVITY insertion SOCIAL NETWORKS weekly MICE segment.
- Competition analysis.
- Weddings: sending information and recruitment.
- Inspection visits for groups / weddings and subsequent follow-up.
- MICE database update and introduction of commercial actions of this segment.
- Preparation of promotional material for fairs and visits MICE.
- Contribution of ideas for the continuous improvement of current procedures.
Our partner is a five star dog friendly resort located in the south of Lanzarote. A Suite Hotel Resort in Canarian colonial style, where you will find all the services guests need for a dream holiday in the Canary Islands.
It is located on the south-east coast of the island of Lanzarote, in Playa Blanca, an old fishing village, on the first line to the beach and just ten minutes from the Marina "Marina Rubicon".
The hotel has 385 rooms with 12 different types, with 6 outdoor pools, Spa & Thalasso Center with a large selection and variety of treatments, gym, and 9 restaurants.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Delivering qualitative standards
- Team cooperation
- Demonstration of experience & success in completing day to day tasks
- Organisation & Planning
- Work permit for Spain (or European citizenship)
- Availability 4 months
First Skype interview with PIC Management and presentation of vacancies. Confirm the vacancy with your school (internship agreement) and activate your application.
Fee charged only once the internship is secured with the host company you previously chose. 385 euros for a 3 months internship, 15 euros/aditional week
Apply online or send your CV at [email protected]